To make sure we migrate our data and any orders you have with us to the new system we need to close down our current CAFM and SAP for a short period.
Please note the following important dates:
Thursday 30th June 6pm to Monday 4th July 9am: Maximo 7.6 Data and System Cutover
- We will not be raising any new Work Orders or Purchase Orders
- All work will be managed via manual Business Continuity Processes. If we need to raise a priority or emergency Purchase Order you will receive a manual PO via email
- Our manual Purchase Order reference format is Supplier-Requestors Initials-CAFM Job Ref-Date e.g. Mitie-SP-MI123456-020422.
Monday 4th July 9am: Maximo 7.6 & SAP Live
- All manual Work Orders and Purchase Orders raised during the cutover period will begin to be re-issued.
- All new Work Orders and Purchase Orders will be issued as normal.