Coupa – Supplier Actionable Notification (SAN).
Coupa is Mitie’s new Source to Pay (S2P) system has changed the way we do business with all our suppliers, making it more efficient and effective, bringing in simpler invoicing and better visibility of payments.
As part of this we will be introducing a new way for you to submit and managing your invoices by a Supplier Actionable Notification without creating a Coupa Supplier Portal (CSP) Account.
No PO, No Pay: Invoices can be raised only against a purchase order, so you’ll need to have your POs set up first by your Mitie Contact. The Purchase Orders will arrive by email in the mailbox which you have nominated.
Receive PO by email.
You will receive the PO by email along with an attachment.
To do a PO Flip into an Invoice without registering on CSP.
* The first time you use it you will get this pop up.
* If you don’t get this pop up continue to create Invoice.
Create New Remit-To.
– Company Information
– *Country/Region – change from US if your UK based.
– *Registered company legal name – must match your registered name with company’s house.
– *Type of Company – i.e., for eg. Limited, Sole Trader, Partnership.
– Board of Directors – not mandatory.
– *Remit to address – (Line 1, City & Postcode)
– Tax registration
– Tax Country/ region – change from US if your UK based
– Enter *VAT ID.
– Banking Information is not mandatory