Acknowledge Coupa Supplier Portal Invite message
Receive an email invitation to join the Coupa Supplier Portal(‘CSP’).
The Primary contact receives an email invitation with a notification to Join Coupa, the primary contact who accepts the initial invite on the CSP will become the CSP Admin for your company.
The email informs the supplier they are almost set up as a supplier for Mitie and they must join the Coupa supplier portal to complete the process.
Suppliers must Join the Coupa Supplier portal in order to transact with Mitie.
When the primary contact clicks “Join and Respond” they are prompted to register/login to the Coupa Supplier Portal.
1. Click Join and Respond to create a Coupa Supplier Portal account or Log in to Coupa if you are already using Coupa for other customers.
Coupa Supplier Portal (‘CSP’)
Coupa is the tool used by Mitie to onboard new Suppliers as well as to maintain and amend existing Supplier details. The CSP offers suppliers an easy way to receive purchase orders from their Coupa-based customers. It is a no-cost tool for suppliers that makes working with Coupa a snap. The CSP lets you
- Manage your company information
- Configure your company PO transmission preferences for each customer
- View PO’s from all your connected customers who use Coupa
- Create invoices directly in Coupa