Coupa Supplier Portal (CSP)
Mitie uses Coupa to onboard new suppliers as well as to maintain and amend existing Supplier details. This training script assumes the supplier is already onboarded and they have contacted Mitie requesting a profile details update.
How to request an update to your details
(If you have been sent a notification to update your details, go to step2)
Any supplier wishing to update their details will need to:
1) Send an email to the supplier maintenance inbox ([email protected]) requesting an update to their Insurance details.
2) Supplier Maintenance will respond to your email confirming they will send you a Update Profile Form
- Only suppliers who are fully onboarded can update their details.
- If the supplier is in progress or not onboarded to Coupa, this must take place first. This training material assumes the supplier is fully onboarded and available in Coupa
Receive email confirming request to update your details
You will receive an email confirming you have requested to update your details which will prompt you to login to the Coupa Supplier Portal (CSP).
- Click on the Update Profile button to be re-directed to the CSP to login.
Login to the Coupa Supplier Portal
The login details will be the details you used when you originally logged in to the CSP.
Find the Notification
Under the Notifications section, a notification will be visible requesting an update to your profile.
- Click on the notification to Update Profile.
Mitie Supplier New/Update Form
- The Supplier update form will be displayed for you to change your details.
Add details you need to update
If you have provided details previously, some of the information you have provided to Mitie will be pre-populated in the Update Form.
- Only update the details you need to change, you don’t have to complete the whole form.
Note: If you have changed company name with a different company registration number, Mitie will require you to be set up as a new supplier.
Submit for Approval
- Scroll to the bottom and click Submit for Approval
Note: If you decline the request, you will need to ask Mitie to re-send the supplier form
The form is now with Mitie in Pending Approval status.
Mitie will review the details and either Approve or Reject
If your details are not accepted by Mitie, you will receive 2 emails.
Email 1 is informing you the information submitted was not approved.
- You can login to the CSP via the Update Info button, it will take you to the Supplier Update Form.
Email 2 is the comments stating why the information submitted was not approved.
- You can go back and forth with Mitie by clicking the Respond button
If your details are approved, you will receive and email confirming the information you have submitted has been approved.
Nothing further is needed, and the update is complete.
That completes your CSP update and you are now ready to transact with Mitie as usual with the new updated details.
Further Support for the Coupa Supplier Portal
To access more Training material on How to start using the Coupa Supplier Portal click here.