REF: Mitie Group Plc Coupa Procure to Pay Phase 2 Roll-out – Pre Go-Live setup
In July we wrote to you to let you know Mitie is transitioning from its current source to pay systems to Coupa, a leading cloud-based e-commerce tool which will allow Mitie to connect directly with your organisation to create a more efficient way of working. We are now extending the deployment of Coupa across more of Mitie’s business areas, which we recognise is likely to impact your trading with Mitie.
Once fully launched, it will enable:
- Creation of electronic purchase orders and invoices
- Faster invoice-to-pay process with convenient, real-time visibility of invoice/payment status
- Improved communications with Mitie via a live on-line channel to two-way communications and notifications
We are taking a phased approach to our transition and have already successfully implemented Coupa in other Business areas across Mitie. (You may have been contacted earlier this year about the programme and are already using Coupa in some Mitie Businesses.) We are now launching the initiative across more business areas and we have identified Core Projects (Scotland) Ltd as a supplier to those businesses.
The Coupa process will provide you with full visibility of the status of your invoice and will enable a quicker process. No installation of hardware or software is required, and the service incurs no fee for you to pay.
As your organisation is an important supplier to Mitie, we are requesting your help in preparing and ensuring a smooth transition to our new process
What this means for you:
From 17th October 2022 any Coupa PO which you receive must be invoiced electronically against a valid Coupa PO number. The following options are available:
- Supplier Actionable Notification (SAN): Enables action directly from your email inbox. Purchase Orders can be received, and invoices created without registering or logging in to the Coupa Supplier Portal. All we need is confirmation of the e-mail address you would like to use to manage activity in Coupa, along with a contact name for our records. We will also require a PO email address. You can find full process information here
- Coupa Supplier Portal (CSP): An email invitation will be received to register on the CSP. POs can be viewed, and invoices sent electronically. When you receive the invitation, click on the link contained in the invitation to complete your registration. This is easy and should take just a few minutes to complete. There are “How to …” guides in Section 3 of our Training | Mitie Suppliers
- This invitation will arrive shortly after this email from “Coupa Supplier Portal <[email protected]>”. If you do not readily locate this, please check both junk mail and if using Microsoft Outlook, the “Other” tab, if you have Focused email enabled
- If you are already registered on the CSP portal and trade with Mitie via the CSP portal already, there is no need to re-register. You will simply notice that some Mitie POs which arrived with you via other means, now arrive via the portal, as we transition more of Mitie’s business purchasing onto Coupa.
- Any invoice relating to a Coupa PO which is not submitted via the above channels will not be registered or reviewed – This will result in non-payment of that invoice
- If you receive a Coupa PO you must follow the Coupa process and submit your invoices via Coupa. If you receive a PO via a different channel, you should continue to invoice as you do today.
Webinar – We will be holding a number of webinars during the week of October 10th and 17th; we will forward you an invitation shortly. We will also load a pre-recorded video on our Supplier web site, Here you will also find a range of documents, including FAQs and ‘how to’ guides..
We really need your support to make this transition a success and realise this represents a change for you, so our Supplier Enablement Team is focused on making the transition as easy as possible.
Should you have any questions about this matter, please feel free to contact our Supplier Enablement Team at [email protected]
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Mitie Group plc
Supplier Enablement Team